Online orders are processed Monday through Friday. Orders placed between 6:00pm (US Mountain Time) Friday through 11:59pm (US Mountain Time) Sunday will be processed the following Monday. On occasion, an order may be placed on hold. In that event, we will contact you within one business day to gather the information we need to expedite the order. If we attempt to contact you and do not receive a response after five business days, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
We accept American Express, Visa, and MasterCard.
Sales tax will be charged when applicable.
- Only one code may be used per order.
- Certain items (including all sale items) are excluded from special offers.
- Codes may not be applied after an order is processed.
PURCHASES AT OUR BOULDER RETAIL STORE
Shoe Fly will accept refunds or exchanges for in-store purchase on non-sale items within 7 days of purchase. Merchandise must be in original condition, in original box or packaging, and unworn. Store receipt must accompany all returns or exchanges.
Shoe Fly will accept returns and exchanges within 7 days. Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returns. If an item is exchanged, Shoe Fly will pay to ship the exchanged item. (Domestic customers only. Limited to one exchange per order).
If you are not satisfied with your online purchase, please follow our guidelines for returns:
Please confirm your items are eligible for return (Final sale merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange).
- Final sale items are not returnable or exchangeable. These items are marked final sale and/or are marked down 50% or more.
- All returns must be postmarked within 7 days of receipt. Returns sent after this time will not be accepted.
- The merchandise must be in its original condition, in its original box or packaging and unworn. Do not tape or attach labels directly to shoe boxes.
- We do not refund shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges on custom-made or special order items, undergarments, or final sale merchandise. These types of sales are final.
- We are not responsible for damages that occur during care of an item, such as dry cleaning, washing or wear.
Please be advised that items that do not conform to the above guidelines are not returnable. They will be returned to you at your expense.
US HASSLE FREE RETURNS
Returns for a refund to your original payment method will require a processing fee of $10.00, which will be deducted from the amount refunded to you. Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
A pre-paid, pre-addressed shipping return label is included in your order. Affix the shipping label to your package, be careful to remove or cover the original shipping label. You will receive a notification when your return has been processed. This service is available within the continental US only.
HOW TO RETURN
Please refer to the return label enclosed in your package.
Attn: Internet Returns
947 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80302
RETURN TO STORE
Returns can be made at our Boulder location, accompanied with the online packing slip. The refund will be displayed as a credit on the customer's original form of payment within 2–5 business days.
947 Pearl Street
If you receive an item that is defective, damaged or incorrect, you must notify us via email within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise. Please keep the original box and packaging materials in the case of damage. We will email you a shipping label for returning the merchandise. A replacement will be sent, if available, upon receipt–with the condition that merchandise has not been worn or washed with all tags attached.
If you would like to exchange an item for another color or size, please contact us via email email@example.com or phone 303-443-7463 to ensure that the new item is available. We will only accept returns for exchange if they meet all criteria for an acceptable return (see above). Please make sure to note the exchange on the return form. We will ship the exchange to you at our expense (does not apply to international orders).