The BIRKENSTOCK Arizona is a genuine classic that has been delighting both men and women for decades. This simple sandal with two straps stands for timeless design and has long held cult status thanks to its comfort factor. The upper is made from the skin-friendly, hard-wearing synthetic material Birko-Flor®.
- Heel shape: flat
- Made in Germany
- - Contoured cork footbed conforms to the shape of your foot and features pronounced arch support with an extra layer of super soft foam cushioning, a deep heel cup and roomy toe box; lined with suede
- Lightweight EVA sole for cushioning and shock absorption
- Avoid extreme heat
Optimal fit in two widths
Unfortunately, foot pain is one of the most common complaints people have. Much of the pain that people feel when they run, walk and stand is the result of wearing the wrong shoes. In order to correct this – and this can be done – we offer you a choice of two different widths for many of the models in our shop.
regular The unfilled in foot symbol identifies all shoes, sandals and clogs for normal and healthy feet.
narrow The filled in foot symbol identifies shoes, sandals and clogs that we offer especially for slim and narrow feet.
Please be sure to choose the shoes with the correct symbol when selecting and order footwear. Your feet should be nestled in the footbed. This means that they should not rest on the inside and outside of the footbed edge. Just as with a regular bed – you don’t lie on the edge.
How to measure your foot length
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
EU / US
42 / 8.5-9
43 / 9.5-10
44 / 10.5-11
45 / 11.5-12
46 / 12.5-13
Width: Narrow or Regular- we suggest if the shoe only comes in Narrow that you size up