Versatile wool slippers made with renewable and sustainable materials
These slip-on hybrid shoes/slippers come with a couple of promises. First of all, comfort. They’re impossibly cozy, and thanks to the unique blend of cork and rubber in the outsole, they have a super soft ride that’s like walking on a cloud. Second, Asportuguesas is dedicated to sustainability at every turn of their business, from the supply chain to working conditions to the materials they use. Our feet sure are thankful for their mission to bring a little more awareness to the sustainability issues in the footwear industry, because of the comfort they bring to every step of our day. And with a little luck, many generations to come will be too as they raise awareness of how we can keep shoes on our feet while lessening our impact on the environment.
- Uppers made with merino wool that’s naturally antimicrobial and temperature-regulating
- Unique blend of cork and natural rubber in the soles for a soft, shock-absorbing step
- Contoured footbed provides a comfortable, supportive feel
- Slip-on design with rear pull tab for easy on and off
- Elasticated collar gives them a snug fit for daily indoor/outdoor use
- Made in Portugal